1 KG Gold Price in Nepal: Hallmark & Tajabi Gold Price

HomeGold Price

1 KG Gold Price in Nepal: Hallmark & Tajabi Gold Price

Gold Prices in Nepal have been increasing daily Globally, including Nepal. The 1 KG Gold Price in Nepal is Around Rs (In calculation). We know the 1

22 Carat Gold Price in Nepal Today: Here’s 22K Gold Price in Nepal
1 Tola Gold Price in Nepal: Today Gold Price in Nepal 1 Tola
1 Lal Gold Price in Nepal: 24 Carat Gold Price

Gold Prices in Nepal have been increasing daily Globally, including Nepal. The 1 KG Gold Price in Nepal is Around Rs (In calculation). We know the 1 KG Gold Contains the 85.735 tola. So by finding out Today’s Gold Price in Nepal per tola, we can easily find the Price of 1 KG of Gold in the Nepali market. 

1 KG Gold Price in Nepal Today

Gold and silver prices are decided based on factors like the currency rate, supply and demand, government taxation policy, etc. So, to find the price of 1 KG of Gold in the Nepali market, we have to find the price of 1 tola of Gold in Nepal.

As we know, Websites and other Gold standards only reveal or update the 1 Tola and 10 Gram Gold and Silver Prices in Nepal. So, by referencing the 1 Tola Gold Price, we have to multiply it by 85.735 to find the 1 KG Price of Gold.


© Gold Price Nepal

Calculation: Suppose the 1 Tola Gold Price in Nepal is Rs 1,19,000; then we must multiply this amount by 85.735 times. Here’s how,

 1 KG Gold Price = Price of 1 Tola Gold x 85.735 tola

                                   = Rs 10202465

(So, the Price of 1 KG of Gold in Nepal will be Rs 10202465).

We have just referenced you with an example to calculate the 1 KG Gold Price. It means, based on the current Gold Price in Nepal (of a particular date), you have to multiply it by 85.735 to get the current 1 KG Price of Gold. 

Gold Fineness (Express the Purity of Gold)

Fineness in Gold is the expression of the purity of that Gold. We know the chemical symbol of Gold is AU, where the specific gravity of Gold is 19.32. Besides, in Nepal, the Unit of Gold is measured in Grams, Pennyweight (DWT), and Ounces (Troy).

Where 1 Troy equals 31.10348 grams or 20 DWT (pennyweight), similarly, 1 DWT (Pennyweight) equals 1.555 grams or 0.05 troy ounces. 

Besides these, most jewelry practices are based on Carat/Karat. Like 10 Karat, 14 Karat, 18 Karat, 22 Karat and even 24 Karat too. Meanwhile, the temperature is maintained around 1945 ° F, slightly lower than the copper and iron. 

In Nepal, the purest form of Gold is 24 Karats, equal to roughly 99.99% purity. It means that all 24 Parts of the Gold are pure Gold without any traces or other metals, which means 99.9% pure.

Understanding the Carat/Karat in Gold in Nepal

Here, we have distinguished the purity of the Gold based on their percentage. Before you go, you need to keep in mind that each Carat/Karat of Gold indicates approximately 4.1625 percent. So, that the 24ktx4.1625= 99.9% purity of 24Kt Gold.

24kt: 24 Karat or Carat Gold is Nepal’s purest gold form without traces of other metals. The purity level of this Gold is 99.9%. It means that out of 24 parts, all the parts of this Gold are pure.

22kt: 22kt or Carat Gold means the 22 parts of the jewelry made with this Gold are pure. The remaining two parts of the Gold are made with other metal alloys. It means the purity level of this Gold is equal to 91.3%. The remaining 8.6% are made with another metal alloy.

18kt: 18kt or Carat Gold or Jewelry incidents The 18 parts of the Jewelry are Gold, with the remaining six parts being the composition of another metal alloy. Here, the purity percentage of Gold is just 75%, with the remaining 25% of some other metals.

10kt: 10kt or Carat Gold contains only the 41.6% pure Gold. The remaining percent of this Gold comprises other metals and alloys. So, jewelry made of this Gold is mostly harder than Gold.

Other Metal Alloy on Gold

Besides the purity percentage of the Gold and jewelry, the remaining percentage of the Gold contains the other metals or alloys of the metal. Due to this, the decrease in the impurity of the Gold gives it durability and color and vice-versa. So, based on this imp,ure Gold like 18kt is cheaper and not liked by the people. 

Besides these, we can also find 18kt and 10kt Gold, the lowest and purest forms of Gold. The 10kt Gold contains only 41.6% Gold, and the remains are made with other metals and alloys that make it harder than Normal Gold.

Similarly, the color of the other metals enhances the jewelry’s beauty, as in the case of white Gold, Yellow Gold, red Gold, etc.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0