White Gold is a mixture of pure yellow Gold with an alloy coated in rhodium, the rhodium fades way over time. It is a mixture of Pure Gold with at le
White Gold is a mixture of pure yellow Gold with an alloy coated in rhodium, the rhodium fades way over time. It is a mixture of Pure Gold with at least one other white metal. So, it’s an impure gold consisting of around 75% pure gold and about 25% nickel. In Nepal, there’s no official and unofficial information regarding the buying and selling White Gold. However, we can find international sites updating the White Gold Price in Nepal.
White Gold Price in Nepal
White Gold is the Manmade Gold. We can’t mine white gold like yellow gold. To make the Yellow Gold, we must add an alloy of Gold. So, White Gold is an alloy of Gold. You can also check the White Gold Ring Price in Nepal.
Alloy is the mixture of two or more metals that transfer the 24kt pure Gold to impure Gold like 22kt or even make the Jwelery harder than before. So, here we have to clarify that White Gold is made up of a blend of pure yellow Gold by adding other precious metals like Palladium, Platinum, and Silver.
The practice of White Gold is rare in the world. So, we cannot fetch the White Gold Price in Nepal, either.
Gold Fineness (Express the Purity of Gold)
Fineness in Gold is the expression of the purity of that Gold. We know the chemical symbol of Gold is AU, where the specific gravity of Gold is 19.32. Besides, in Nepal, the Unit of Gold is measured in Grams, Pennyweight (DWT), and Ounces (Troy).
Where 1 Troy equals 31.10348 grams or 20 DWT (pennyweight), similarly, 1 DWT (Pennyweight) equals 1.555 grams or 0.05 troy ounces.
Besides these, most jewelry practices are based on Carat/Karat. Like 10 Karat, 14 Karat, 18 Karat, 22 Karat and even 24 Karat too. Meanwhile, the temperature is maintained around 1945 ° F, slightly lower than the copper and iron.
In Nepal, the purest form of Gold is 24 Karats, equal to roughly 99.99% purity. It means that all 24 Parts of the Gold are pure Gold without any traces or other metals, which means 99.9% pure.
Other Metal Alloy on Gold
Besides the purity percentage of the Gold and jewelry, the remaining percentage of the Gold contains the other metals or alloys of the metal. Due to this, the decrease in the impurity of the Gold gives it durability and color and vice-versa. So, based on this imp,ure Gold like 18kt is cheaper and not liked by the people.
Besides these, we can also find 18kt and 10kt Gold, the lowest and purest forms of Gold. The 10kt Gold contains only 41.6% Gold, and the remains are made with other metals and alloys that make it harder than Normal Gold.
Similarly, the color of the other metals enhances the jewelry’s beauty, as in the case of white Gold, Yellow Gold, red Gold, etc.
Change in Color of Gold and Finishes
After getting the Gold Price in Nepal Today and other things, let’s dive into the Gold Colors and their finishes. We know 24 Karat Gold is the purest form of Gold, Yellow.
But when the purity of the Gold is lowered by adding additional alloys and metal, the color of Gold also states to be changed. It means the Yellow color will be turned into the alloy color (based on the percentage used on it).
So, it is clear that the Purity (Kt or Carat) of Gold has its purpose. If we need to give some hardness to the Gold, we have to add some metals and alloys. If we want to give some hardness to the pure Gold or turn on 24 Gold to 22, we have to add around 8.4% of the Alloy. For the White Gold Price in Nepal you can check above.
Which gives hardness to the Gold. Also, it turns on the 24Kt Gold into the 22Kt Gold easily. After that, the 24kt pure Gold will be turned into 91.6% Gold.
Coloring: Besides changing the purity of the Gold, we can also use metal and copper to change its color. When we add copper to the Alloy, it gives the Reddish color to Gold instead of Yellow.
Similarly, adding White metal to the Alloy gives the White color to the Gold. So, it’s clear that it is separate from the finishing, which is just on the top of the jewelry, mostly different types of hand paints or coatings, used like paint on the surface to enhance the look.
That’s all about the White Gold Price in Nepal. We will update more information about the White Gold in Near future.
FAQ for White Gold
Is white Gold a real gold?
Yes, white Gold is a real gold. But it’s not pure li,ke 24k and 22kt because the white Gold contains alloy metals.
What is the purity of White Gold?
The purity of the white Gold is around 75%, and the remaining 25% is added alloys like Palladium, Platinum, and Silver.
Why should we have White Gold?
White gold is a beautiful and precious metal that looks luxurious and gleaming and comes in good design.