24K Gold Price in Nepal Today: 1 Tola 24 Carat Gold price in Nepal

HomeGold Price

24K Gold Price in Nepal Today: 1 Tola 24 Carat Gold price in Nepal

Gold prices in Nepal keep changing from time to time. We know that 24 is the purest form of Gold, with a purity of 99.9%. We can find the Hallmark (C

1 Tola Gold Price in Nepal: Today Gold Price in Nepal 1 Tola
1 Lal Gold Price in Nepal: 24 Carat Gold Price
1 KG Gold Price in Nepal: Hallmark & Tajabi Gold Price

Gold prices in Nepal keep changing from time to time. We know that 24 is the purest form of Gold, with a purity of 99.9%. We can find the Hallmark (Chhapawala) and Tajabi (Tejabi) Gold as the 24Kt Gold in Nepal. So, here’s the 24K Gold Price in Nepal Today.

24K Gold Price in Nepal Today

Both Hallmark and Tajabi Gold are Nepal’s purest type of Gold. They are also called the 24 karate/ carat gold with a purity of 99.9%. The 1 Tola 24 Carat Gold Price in Nepal is Rs 1,19,000 on December 2, 2023.

For the latest and updated gold price in Nepal per Tola 24Karat (24-carat gold price in Nepal), you must check out the table below provided by Ashesh.comextracted from the Federation of Nepal Gold and Silver Dealers Association.


© Gold Price Nepal

Gold Fineness (Express the Purity of Gold)

Fineness in Gold is the expression of the purity of that Gold. We know the chemical symbol of Gold is AU, where the specific gravity of Gold is 19.32. Besides, in Nepal, the Unit of Gold is measured in Grams, Pennyweight (DWT), and Ounces (Troy).

Where 1 Troy equals 31.10348 grams or 20 DWT (pennyweight), similarly, 1 DWT (Pennyweight) equals 1.555 grams or 0.05 troy ounces. 

Besides these, most jewelry practices are based on Carat/Karat. Like 10 Karat, 14 Karat, 18 Karat, 22 Karat and even 24 Karat too. Meanwhile, the temperature is maintained around 1945 ° F, slightly lower than the copper and iron. 

In Nepal, the purest form of Gold is 24 Karats, equal to roughly 99.99% purity. It means that all 24 Parts of the Gold are pure Gold without any traces or other metals, which means 99.9% pure.

Understanding the Carat/Karat in Gold in Nepal

Here, we have distinguished the purity of the Gold based on their percentage. Before you go, you need to keep in mind that each Carat/Karat of Gold indicates approximately 4.1625 percent. So, that the 24ktx4.1625= 99.9% purity of 24Kt Gold.

24kt: 24 Karat or Carat Gold is Nepal’s purest gold form without traces of other metals. The purity level of this Gold is 99.9%. It means that out of 24 parts, all the parts of this Gold are pure.

22kt: 22kt or Carat Gold means the 22 parts of the jewelry made with this Gold are pure. The remaining two parts of the Gold are made with other metal alloys. It means the purity level of this Gold is equal to 91.3%. The remaining 8.6% are made with another metal alloy.

18kt: 18kt or Carat Gold or Jewelry incidents The 18 parts of the Jewelry are Gold, with the remaining six parts being the composition of another metal alloy. Here, the purity percentage of Gold is just 75%, with the remaining 25% of some other metals (24K Gold Price in Nepal Today).

10kt: 10kt or Carat Gold contains only the 41.6% pure Gold. The remaining percent of this Gold comprises other metals and alloys. So, jewelry made of this Gold is mostly harder than Gold.

Change in Color of Gold and Finishes

After getting the Gold Price in Nepal Today and other things, let’s dive into the Gold Colors and their finishes. We know 24 Karat Gold is the purest form of Gold, Yellow

But when the purity of the Gold is lowered by adding additional alloys and metal, the color of Gold also states to be changed. It means the Yellow color will be turned into the alloy color (based on the percentage used on it).

So, it is clear that the Purity (Kt or Carat) of Gold has its purpose. If we need to give some hardness to the Gold, we have to add some metals and alloys. If we want to give some hardness to the pure Gold or turn on 24 Gold to 22, we have to add around 8.4% of the Alloy.

Which gives hardness to the Gold. Also, it turns on the 24Kt Gold into the 22Kt Gold easily. After that, the 24kt pure Gold will be turned into 91.6% Gold. 

Coloring: Besides changing the purity of the Gold, we can also use metal and copper to change its color. When we add copper to the Alloy, it gives the Reddish color to Gold instead of Yellow.

Similarly, adding White metal to the Alloy gives the White color to the Gold. So, it’s clear that it is separate from the finishing, which is just on the top of the jewelry, mostly different types of hand paints or coatings, used like paint on the surface to enhance the look.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0